Live Skills Global Private Limited uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information
in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions
involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway. We, Live Skills Global does not store or keep
financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc or any "Personal Account Related Information".
Since the transaction happens on a third party network, not controlled by Live Skills Global Private Limited,
once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at
Live Skills Global after completion of the on-line transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by Live Skills Global Private Limited at any time and is
free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
is being used online. Union Ministry of Communications and Information Technology notified new rules under the Information Technology Act, 2000,
to regulate the use of the Internet privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information
understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
It sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data and information we collect from you and/or others on your behalf
(such as recruitment and training agencies), or that you and/or others on your behalf provide to us, for the purposes of recruitment
/employment / Training / Learning. We will use the information provided to us and/or collected through our portal to consider and
administer applications for employment / Training / Learning and for statistical purposes (for example for ensuring equal opportunities).
features of our website / portal may not be available.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
Through our website, we will collect and process the following:
- Information that you (and/or others on your behalf) provide by filling in application forms and entry fields on our
website and within the portal, including at the time of registration;
- Information that you (and/or others on your behalf) upload into the portal, including curriculum vitae and other documentation;
- Information provided by you (and/or others on your behalf), and also information that is about you and obtained from others,
during the application process (for example information and feedback from courses / interviews / tests and assessments and
other employment / Training / Learning related administration).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information that you provide to us:
- To process and administer your application for employment / Training / Learning with us;
- To allow you to use certain features of our website and use the e-learning portal; and
- Where your registration is successful, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into with you.
Our e-recruitment/learning portal tool is owned and hosted by a third party supplier IBM. Information may also be processed
by this third party supplier and its staff in order to provide its service to us (see below for further information).
Your information will be used by the relevant function and staff only to the extent necessary for the purposes set out above.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We are a growing firm with offices and branches at various locations. As such, we may be required to share information
that we collect from you with offices, branches and other entities carrying on business under or including the name Live Skills Global Private Limited.
Global Data Protection Standards for further information on how we use and share your information. Information may be
transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the Indian Continent, including countries that may have different
standards of privacy and data protection legislation. As noted above, our e-learning portal tool is owned and hosted by
own or a third party supplier. Information may also be processed by this third party supplier and its staff operating
outside the Indian Continent, for example to provide hosting and support services (including password resets) for the
e-learning portal on our behalf. You will be asked to choose a username and password when you register to register for
any of our course. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your log in details and we recommend
that this information is kept confidential at all times and your password changed regularly. If you forget your log-in details,
these will be reset option to change the password. Live Skills Global Private Limited has put in place appropriate measures to
ensure that your information is processed securely and in accordance with the firm’s Global Data Protection Standards. You
acknowledge and agree that by using our e-learning portal and submitting your personal data and information, we may collect
and process your personal data and information (including where necessary sensitive personal data such as ethnicity or disability status)
for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Save for disclosure within Live Skills Global Private Limited as set out above and third parties who may process
information our behalf, we will only disclose your information to other third parties where:
- We have obtained your consent.
- We are required to do so by law or for regulatory reasons.
- It is necessary to investigate a potential or actual breach of Live Skills Global Private Limited policies.
- It is necessary in our behalf to protect or defend Live Skills Global Private Limited’s rights and interests.
- It is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, legal proceedings, or to defend legal rights.
- It is necessary to prevent and detect crime.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you and to have inaccurate information corrected.
Once your application has been submitted, we will hold your information until such time as the application process is complete
unless you withdraw your registration and ask us to delete your information. Once the registration process is complete, we may
not able to delete your information and, regardless of the outcome of your application, we will hold your information for a
minimum of 12 months for legal and regulatory purposes. Statistical data will not be deleted but will be held anonymously.
Please be aware that this policy may change from time to time and any changes will appear here. Please do read this policy
use your information or the other policies referred to, please contact our Head of Law and Compliance on
The contextual assessment information will be shared on a semi-anonymous basis (i.e. your name will be excluded) with any external
third party we have engaged to assist us with evaluating data for the purposes of assessing your academic record and will providing
information that is useful when considering your achievements holistically. You can choose not to disclose this information if you
do not wish to share it or have it used in this manner.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a
positive experience for users. We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
Demographics and Interests Reporting :
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and
third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding
user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.<
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the
Google Analytics Opt out Browser add on.
'Live Skills Global Private Limited' welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement at the contact address given
will employ all commercially reasonable efforts to address the same.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Some of our web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for
example, to collect information about activity on the web site. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal
Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept
them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser,
but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and
password to gain access to certain parts of the web site.
Tracking technologies may record information such as internet domain and host names; internet protocol (IP)
addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed.
analyse information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate,
develop or improve our services.
- 'Live Skills Global Private Limited' will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes
without a parent's permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- 'Live Skills Global Private Limited' does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people
(save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when
we have your permission, or under the following circumstances.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 'Live Skills Global Private Limited'
under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 'Live Skills Global
Private Limited' communicate with you about offers from 'Live Skills Global Private Limited' and our marketing
partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,
suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Live Skills
- We transfer information about you if 'Live Skills Global Private Limited' is acquired by or merged with another company.
In this event, 'Live Skills Global Private Limited' will notify you before information about you is transferred and becomes
- 'Live Skills Global Private Limited' displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers
(including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the
targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- 'Live Skills Global Private Limited' does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact
with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility
that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- 'Live Skills Global Private Limited' advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance
agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Confidentiality and Security:
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with
that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal
information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as
amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Live Skills Global Private Limited' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy
shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.