Placement Guarantee Course

City Gas Distribution - Engineering Graduates - Foundation

CGD Engineering Graduate Foundation Program empowers you with a rigid grounding in the CGD industry and helps you Upskill to start your rewarding professional journey in the domain.

City Gas Distribution - Engineering Graduates - Foundation


The rising demand for natural gas across various sectors, including automotive, industrial, commercial, and residential end-user segments, is driving a tremendous market growth. This ever-growing demand for natural gas across various sectors is creating employment opportunities for engineers and support professionals. However, employment experts indicate a skill gap across industries concerning education & Training.

How does LiveSkills bridge the gap between careers in CGD?

  1. LiveSkills is a much-needed bridge connecting aspiring talents nationwide with exciting and rewarding job opportunities.
  2. The CGD Engineering Graduate Program on LiveSkills provides best-in-class skill-based training programs for entry-level job roles across organisations involved in City Gas Distribution under Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry.
  3. The CGD Engineering Graduate Foundation Program is a 125 Hours Program that is divided into 3-module courses.
  4. These courses take the participants on a comprehensive journey from the fundamentals of gas and PNG to the modern challenges of the industry.
  5. The primary focus of the program is to understand the CGD ecosystem and address expertise gaps in the Petroleum & Natural Gas industries.
  6. The program also offers assured placement opportunities both in India and abroad.

This course includes:

  1. 120 hours of on-demand video
  2. Assessment modules to track your progress
  3. Practical Lab Centers
  4. Corporate Presence in CGD & Allied activities
  5. Assured Employment opportunities
  6. Accessibility on mobile, Laptops, Tablets, TV, etc.
  7. Free LiveSkills Certification upon course completion


  1. A passion for learning.
  2. Any Diploma.
  3. No prior knowledge in the field is required.
  4. No prior degree related to the field is required.

Who is this course for?

  1. Diploma holders preferably in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil engineering / Chemical / Instrumentation.
  2. Individuals who want to kick-start their career in City Gas Distribution can apply for this 3-month Training & Employment program which comes with a Learn & Earn opportunity.
  3. Anyone who wants to Up-Skill or switch their career from non-technical background to a technical background.

Our Approach:

  1. Designed into 3 learning modules, the course integrates online education, simulation, video-based learning, lab-based training, and hands-on experience at actual worksites.
  2. Each module is structured to provide knowledge and hands-on experience in CGD operations within the Petroleum & Natural Gas context.
  3. Overall, 75% of the course is dedicated to on-the-job at actual project execution sites and the remaining 25% emphasises international training modules.
  4. During the initial 2 months, students will undergo a combination of online training (80 hours) + Practical Training in labs (45 hours).
  5. In the 3rd month, the candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month.

Why choose us?

  1. Secure a permanent job with a competitive salary package.
  2. Leverage your technical and creative engineering skills while gaining valuable experience through hands-on involvement with real equipment on live business projects.
  3. Get professionally groomed, trained & certified to start an enriching journey in the industry.
  4. Quick start your career with the CGD, a promising opportunity in India for the upcoming two decades.
  5. Gain the potential to start your entrepreneurial venture in the CGD domain.

 What Else?

Our course lets you-

  1. Engage with real project challenges and gain access to cutting-edge technologies
  2. Receive training, job rotations, and coaching to develop both technical and soft skills
  3. Explore the world of Engineering Jobs and collaborate with individuals from diverse international backgrounds
  4. Gain insights into numerous roles, organisations, and cultures to jump-start a successful career
  5. Abundant opportunities for personal and professional accomplishment


    • Introduction To City Gas Distribution

    • Overview Of Natural Gas And Petroleum As Energy Solutions

    • Metal Technology

    • Designing of gas networks and pipeline


    Review Rating

    5 Star
    4 Star
    3 Star
    2 Star
    1 Star